Division Previews

Because you asked for it, okay maybe nobody asked for it, but whatever. Here are the pre-season capsules for each team. Yes, with the draft nearly over, your dedicated blogger and co-league manager has managed to crank out sixteen team reviews in two days. They will be released one a day until Saturday, and it would be awesome if you guys wanted to comment on each capsule about who you think will win each division and why. Then on Sunday I will unveil a big predictions post. That's right. League participation, yah!

Also, while I clearly have lots of time and blogging in me, if anybody else wants to blog in-season for trade articles, division reviews, trash talking, whatever whatever, please do so. I can invite you as a blog author or just email me the text (and pictures) and I'll post it up. Remember, blogging is only exciting when you contribute. If you have any questions about how to blog, well, there's a little book called The Rough Guide to Blogging to help you out. Just saying.

And we need conference names, otherwise I'm using these for now.

Chamberlain Conference
Silverhawks
Transformers

Russell Conference
Thundercats
Voltron

0 comments :: Division Previews