The Infinity War


Whew, the 2011 SlamNation season is fully upon us! The draft is over, the teams are set, and all we have to do is roll out the ball and get started. Meanwhile, Marvel and the NBA, two of my favorite things, came together to create this insane collaboration for ESPN. I picked up two copies of the magazine today so I could rip one apart and display all of my favorite ones in my room. Not that I have a room, or a house, or well, a wall. Okay, I made the Celtics image my iPhone wallpaper, that'll just have to do. But seriously, this is some great stuff. Maybe I have them available here for our perusal? Thanks to a special someone who gave me the access, you know who you are... If you don't know what the above photo refers to, can I point you toward The Infinity Gauntlet? So freaking awesome.

Before we get things really geared up, I took some time out of my busy schedule to create some serious team previews for everyone. Yes, this is my push to get into Alvin and Co.'s fantasy football league, but it's also done from passion. I'm freaking excited for this NBA season after swearing I'd never care again after the Game Seven loss. There are just too many interesting teams and story lines to stay away from this season. So on with the show!

All previews, from this year and the last, are under the "divisions" tag, so if you want to take a read about the teams last year, go right ahead, or simply click below.

2010
Chamberlain Conference: Silverhawks - Transformers
Russell Conference: Voltron - Thundercats

2011
Chamberlain Conference: Silverhawks - Transformers
Russell Conference: Voltron - Thundercats

0 comments :: The Infinity War