Stuffed?

Gotta love blogs that focus solely on one subject -- in our case, fantasy basketball. It just points to an one minded obsession that we all know and love. What's your fantasy routine each day? Does it involve opening up ten different tabs in Firefox and then quickly get out ESPN, CNNSI, etc. I find that my attention span lasts about ten seconds per page. The only things I'll stop to read is The Daily Dime, the box scores, my weekly matchup information, and then maybe research a few free agents. Of course, I do this five times a day, but so what, I'm not addicted.

The Fantasy Basketball blog has an interesting write up about the use of bench spots.

1 comments :: Stuffed?

  1. As far as fantasy routine goes, I usually follow all the games before bed to see how my team did and whatnot. In the morning, I read the Dime Smack (Foxsports) and Daily Dime (ESPN), check on injury updates, and that's about it. I'm usually consumed with mostly spending time adjusting lineups for all my football and basketball leagues. It takes awhile too because I have different strategies for different leagues. It would have been easier to implement the same strategy for every league and try to win that way, but it really doesn't work.

    That's pretty much the extent of my routine, and of course, SportsCenter is always on in the background, so if anything exciting happened, I can watch.