Behind the Scenes...

All hail the king! With our inaugural 12 teams set up and ready to embark on an epic journey, the Slamnation board of trustees opened up the coffers and sprung for an all expenses paid trip to the espn.com headquarters -- located strategically at espn.com. New owner Trieu had been to espn.com before (in fact, every day) but he'd never been a VIP before. Mr T was flabbergasted at being given access to never before seen parts of the site. "They showed me the source code, they showed me the embedded links, they switched off the lights and told me to bend over, I saw where the magic happens. I loved it."

The other eleven owners had been here and seen that before. They just hung out on the front page and waited for Bill Simmons to show up. He never did.

0 comments :: Behind the Scenes...